June 13, 2002

Oh my goodness. Well, I've been playing on my computer a LOT lately, so I have like, 0 life, but hey. So yeah, I believe that I'm goin' to the St. Mary's grad. I still need a shirt and tie, since mudder was saying that she found a jacket/blazer that I could wear. So yeah, I'm really nervous about it but that's ok, nervous can be a good thing sometimes. So yeah, I have no idea what I'm going to do. I have to ask Singing Waters about if I can bring my computer up there with me, I'm almost positive that I can so I'm not worrying too much. Oh my, I'm bored. So yup, I'm going to give those people that I won the auctions for today for the stuff to get here before I start emailing them asking them if they have recieved the payment and where the heck my stuff is, cuz both those peeps weren't THAT far away. One was out west in Canada, and the other wasn't too far over the boarder so yeah, it shouldn't take to long, plus I sent the money order for my, hopefully, last auction that I won on ebay monday so it should hopefully get to the guy and back to me before I go to Singing Waters, so yeah, plus I want to buy some stuff from the welding shop and see if I can do something down there also so yeah, well I've wasted enough time here so I gotsta go, tootles! God Bless, have fun, and take care!

No comments: