May 17, 2002

Oi, yesterday was really, urgity.... I went down to the TDbank cuz I have a canada trust bank book, and well, apparently it's not use becuase well, for some reason and some how my father's account took over my account, or something happened that I don't know about. Well, besides the merge, and the lady that I talked to started to treat me as a person that was trying to steal from someone elses account. I even offered to show her some idetification to show who I was, she said no that's ok, and I still felt like I was being treated like shim. Yes, I'm using Gibbons' word cuz it fits best there. So after that I went to work, that was ok, I won't know if I can get saturday off until, well, too late at least so Dad, if you're reading this, I might not be able to get up there, unless I can find someone who can take me shift for me. I'm not sure who would be able to though, grrrrrr.... Oi, ah well. Oh yeah, I found information on the net on how to make an Origami water bomb, I know we have the origami books up at the cottage but I haven't been there in, well, a long time. So all I need now is some origami paper, or maybe I can use some blank white paper and just cut it with that paper cutter at school.... hmmmm.... there's an idea, hehehehehehehehehe, now if I can only talk to wallasek (or however), well, gotta go. Tootles!! God Bless, have fun, and take care!

No comments: