May 14, 2002

Well I haven't been on here in, well, 3 days, but hey. I'm still somewhat bald, I just need another shave. It feels like velcro when I take my hat off.... some person was listening to some rap stuff with all this swearing crap on it.. it wasn't fun at all... some people were saying that it was awesome.... yeah well, they're idiots. So yeah, I'm just looking up klingon stuff on ebay. Yup klingons rule! so hehehehe... Yeah, Oi.. SWEEEET!!! Ashby's found some blank Character Sheets for the Star Trek RPG!! hehehe COOL!! Hope that book gets here soon.. Oi, ah well... hmmmm... ah well. Bev I replied to one of your blog posts so you can't say that I haven't. Oi, I need more stuff to talk about. Well, I don't and I do. As everyone that's read my previous blogs know, I'm single and I don't really like it. It was fun going out with Jess, even though it was mostly (well, pretty much completely) a phone/email relationship, it was fun. I'd like to have someone standing or sitting beside me so that I can put my arm around them, hold them close.... ARGH!!!! Oi, ah well..... it'll happen sooner or later. Hopefully sooner rather then later but not much you can do about that. So yeah, I finally got that HTML book from Jim! WOOHOOO!!!! I've started to read it last night, I was going to bring it to school today but I'm pretty sure I forgot it on the kitchen table. Oi. So yeah, ah well. I think I'm going to update my other blogs now so yup... later all!! God Bless, have fun, and take care!

No comments: