June 04, 2002

Well, I've hopefully just added something new to my blog, and I hope that it works... I might add it or different ones to my other ones, I'm not sure how I'm going to do that... but meh ah well. Well I haven't blogged in a pretty long time, but that's ok. So yup, from what I gather, Kayte hates me. Or is really close to it. And if you're reading this Kayte, well, have fun reading it, I'm not going to stop you or get mad at you or anything. If you want to be mad at me go ahead and be mad at me. And that comment I made to Alaina, I was saying that I would LIKE to ask her out sometime, or would have liked to. But now, who cares. And there is no way that I would cheat on anyone. I was not trying to cheat on Jess, the thought never even crossed my mind. The thought never crossed my mind to cheat on ANYONE, so don't start thinking that. And Kayte, I have no idea why you are so mad and whatever with me, but you know what, go for it cuz I don't care anymore. I did, I truely did and I was hoping that something might have happened again between us, but apparently it probably never will so yeah. Ah well, water under the bridge, so yup I gotta go look stuff up, see if the little addition I added to my blog worked and actually do some work in programing class. God Bless, have fun, and take care.

No comments: