June 30, 2004

Yup, had a really good convo with Ashby... lastnight/early this morning. It was really cool. Just tellin' ya Ashby mate, I don't think I spent an hour this morning, but all in all from this mornin' till the afternoon I think I was about 2 or more, it was cool. I think I need to diversify tho, but anywho... comes with practice and trial and error eh? I know, the rest of ya's are like:

"What the heck is he talkin' about eh?"

Well, I'm gonna keep y'all in the dark. HA HA!!
BUGS MUST DIE!!! I'm sorry, just getting eaten alive by some sort of really small flying insect. Anywho... Yup, now to the very fun and intersting stuff... DUH Duh duhhhhhhhhh... What's going on with Chuck's life. WAHHHH!!! NOOOO!! AHHHH!!! as everyone screams in panic and mass hysteria... now we're done. Good. Anywho, yup, talkin' to Ma today to find out when would be the best time to come home so I could take the TESL course, and we decided that takin' the September course at Ottawa would be good, and I could stay with my sister, or work something out, find a temp place to work for some quick cash and whatnot and then take and finish the course, and then go on me way! BUT! Damn I hate but's... I had this nagging feeling, that I'm not supposed to do that. So in essence, I may be back to, well not square one, maybe square two or three. I'm still leanin' towards leavin', but I'm going to try to weigh the options more on both sides and try to get some other peoples oppinions about all this, and get a little more in the prayer thing. Which hasn't been one of my strongest area's, but hey, I'm only human... that wishes I could be a cyborg, kind of thing. I'll explain that one some other time, if I remember about that. Well, had this idea about a pretty funky story, but I'm not sure how it'll work out, but anywho, I gotta go. Gonna go bug people or something.

Love y'all, and God Bless!
Chuck

No comments: