July 11, 2004

So yup... today is... well, sometime in July so it's been a while since me last post. But that's otay. So I've had a slight change of plans, instead of signing up for the September TESL course, I'm going to aim for the November course. Plus the November course is good cuz it's over in three weeks instead of six. Added bonus. That and it gives me... three months or so to find a job and save some denari. So yeah, I'm still leavin' between the 6th and 11th of August, just tryin' to figure out when exactly, so that roughly gives me about a month or so to do what ever I'm going to do with me stuff. *sigh* packing again. Well, that shouldn't be too bad this time... I'm not to sure though, but I hope so. Anywho, I gotta go to work... oh yeah, I'm buying a knife from chokecherryforge.com. It's a hand made knife, right off the anvil kindda deal. Well, probably not RIGHT off the anvil but hey, and it also has an antler handle so it's a little more pricey but hey, $55 for a hand made knife with antler handle and shipping included... not a bad deal. And add onto that that they're Canadian. CHA CHING!! That's where the bulk of this paycheck is going to, then I'm buying (hopefully) something for Ms. Joyce, so I have to check with Steph on that one, to see if she won and how much I owe her. hehehehe. I'm not sayin' what it is just in case Ms. Joyce is readin' this. That and if I have money left over, I'm going to see King Arthur on tuesday, and if I gots cash left over from that (please Lord God) I might be buyin' a PS2 game... mua ha ha ha ha. Anywho, gotta go, work and all.

Love y'all and God bless!
Chuck

No comments: