January 25, 2007

So, the Leons dudes came today with the new TV today. The picture is absolutely beautiful! There's no yellow flickering, or full yellow screen... and the tubes are properly aligned so there's no 3D looking effect it's awesome^^! *sigh* Then starts the job hunting on friday. I'm not saying that's a negative thing, far from it in fact. But it's the whole thing of walking around, handing out resumes, talking to people then the big wait for the call backs for interviews and whatnot... I do hope that I get a part time job, it would help out a lot, one with my sanity, financially and hopefully alivieate some stress off of jim and bev, and save some for the first and last months rent for ottawa, I'll have until the end of march so that should hopefully be able to get me SOME money... and thinking on this I'm not sure if I should get a part time job or a full time job... almost leaning towards whatever I can take. Then there's the whole thing of having to talk to Jim and let him know what I'm planning... I feel really bad, it's almost like comming over to a friends place, eat their food then bugger off without so much as a "how you do" or "by your leave"... ah well. Yup, feeling about neutral I'd say about now, not really feeling depressed or uber happy, wish I felt more happy but hey, it'll come sooner or later... think I might go watch some Firefly, yeah, sounds like a good idea that. Post later

Chuck, the Owner

No comments: