January 27, 2007

So yeah, for those of you who still read this (if there's any of you at all :S) and you don't have me on your msn messenger, I've been surfing for fun quotes and these are what I've found that I love and two of them are on my msn thingy:


"You can only be young once. But you can always be immature" Dave Barry


"Live forever or die in the attempt" Joseph Heller, Catch 22

and another quote that I love, and by one of the most amazing people to ever grace the earth with his presence and humour:

"I can remember when the air was clean and sex was dirty" George Burns

Yup, looking for things to cheer me up right now cuz I learned some more info about me stepmom (that's what I consider her even though there isn't a ring or paper work, she's me stepmom and I love her as such) Debbie, she was addmited into the Brockville General Hospital just a little over two, possibly three weeks ago with pneumonia which progressed to somthing more and they had to put her in a drug induced coma, then they were looking for an opening in ottawa or kingston, I was hoping for ottawa but she got a bed in toronto. Better facilities yes, but pretty far away. Yeah, so apparently her kidney's started to fail and she had to be put on dialysis, and she's in some hospital in toronto and my dad's out there to be near her, and I wish I could see her but I'm not sure when that'd be possible cuz I might be starting a part time job at the movie/electronics place here in kemptville... so yeah... yeah... now I've depressed myself again... yey -.- yup, going to shoot pixilated people on Call of Duty 3...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.