February 04, 2007

so yeah, from last I heard Debbie was/is doing a lot better. She's still in critical condition but she's stable now, her vitals are raising slowly almost everyday, she's been taken off all sedation and morphine, and it's a daily check to see if she needs dialisys or not so that's looking hopeful as well. Dad wants to go back up there for her bday (which is totally understandable) but I don't really feel like going up there to watch the house and dogs again, for another week -.- so yeah, haven't heard back from that place I applied to, wich really sucks, thinking of fibbing to me dad so I can stay, and I'm thinking of throwing out a few more rezzy's at a few more places and some specific ones that might help out a lot as well... so hopefully I'll be getting a part time job soon, please Lord God PLEASE let me get a part time job soon><

Chuck, the Owner

No comments: