February 04, 2007

So yeah, I know, another post in the same day... HOLY SHITE MONKEY! It's weird but I thought I'd do it anyways, you know, spice shite up and what not... anywho, after talking to LA for a bit, and, where all the best thinking is done, comming back down the stairs from the bathroom, as the label says, I had a revelation... I've been hanging out with this chica, I've mentioned her a few times on me posts, very cryptic like but hey, and it's really awesome, she's awesome and I love and look forward to the time we spend together everyday, it's like the highlight of each day, I know, sounds kindda on the pathetic side, but hey... so onto the revelation... she's actually, covertly and I don't know if she planned to do it but she did, has started to restore my faith and belief in God... it's pretty interesting, and yeah, I'm a pansy ass bitch. No other way to put it. With this same chica, I've had multiple oportunities to make a move and what not, but being someone with low self-confidence and low self-esteem I just watch them pass by with much regret and much self hurting... nothing to physical yet, I've just punched a door frame or to but that's about it so far but yeah... I keep trying to psych myself up to make the move, but then massive fear comes down on me uber hard and I'm afraid that if I do I'll ruin our friendship... which I don't want to happen AT ALL so yeah... blah... yeah, pathetic ain't it, but story of me life... yeah, Hope I can actually make a move, I'd really like this to go somewhere... and yup, need a job too -.- stupid kemptville and it's poor job selection... but I have plans^^ hehehehe anywho, I'm gonna stop here cuz the only thing that I've put in my stomach since I woke up this morning was a glass of Dr. Pepper, so I think I might need some foodage right about now... so post ya'll later and what not

Chuck, the Owner

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I don't understand where the "pansy-ass" part comes in... :)

Lisa said...

I thought you were berating yourself for having a soft heart :)

Taking time can be a good thing.