February 06, 2007

Yup, so went out yesterday and dropped off some more resumes, dropped one off at Shoppers, and another one off at a spa in town that I know offers massage, and I kind of applied for a masseuse position if they have one available so hopefully something will happen... I need to call that other place to see if I've got a position there or not, hopefully SOMEthing will pop up soon >< *sigh* anyways, short post today... feeling uber shitey, think I have a flu or something... so hungery, yet can't eat... thought and taste of food makes me wanna hurl >< anywho, yeah, as my comment/reply to Isa-lay's comment there, yeah, I missed out on an opportunity to make another move last night, more then one if I remember correctly... *sigh* I'm such a loser -.- ah well, lets see if I can keep some water down

Chuck, the Owner

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Anything new?