May 09, 2002

Again, I haven't talked to Krysty or checked my email in a day cuz I worked really late last night and I stayed at my sisters place. I'm still really tired, but hey, I have 2 periods after lunch where I can just sleep.... wonderful, glorius, useless sleep. Oi, Anna is so cute! So's hunter. All gone! hehehe, it's so cute. Little babies... then they grow up into people and it's... oi... ah well. I don't know what I'm going to write about right now.... hmmm..... Bev created this font for her language, wich, in my opinion needs a bit more work. I don't like the basic way she has it. The speaking of it is kinda, well, different, but ah well... I still have a bit more to go on the translation of it but hey. hmmm.... Looking up airsoft stuff on ebay... actually I think I might look for some pieces for my mandril that I'm still trying to make so that my chainmail business will start booming! hehehehehehe... hmmmm... I have to find out some stuff... hey, if I get that all working, I might be able to buy a computer from james if I pay him in links... hmmm... hehehehehe... interesting >:D (trying for an evil sinister type face... ah well, I'm going to stop here now. Yup, so, tootles everyone! God Bless, have fun, and take care!

No comments: