May 07, 2002

Well, I'm not going to get into major details of how it happened, but I'm just going to say that yesterday was a very weird day. Well, many things pointed that Jess and I might break up, and well, we did. It wasn't one of those tear jerkin' break ups. We both weren't crying blubbering that we didn't want to do this and all that. It was a mutual decision. We hadn't seen eachother in 2 months, and it didn't look like we were going to for a while so, ah well. It was fun while it lasted. Jess, I still care for you, I am going through that healing period thingy but, just the normal stuff... So anywho..... Well, I'm sitting in programming and it's really boring, ah well... hmmm... I have to get a reply thing on here. I want to hear peoples oppinions on what I put up.... Oi, well, if you want to reply or whatever I check my email regularly, it's theoneofthechuck@ripnet.com. So if you want to get into contact with me for any reason, well, within reason, but anything to help me out anyhow. So yup. I'm going to be getting one of my friends, my blog inspirer, Krysty! *Trumpet fanfare* All.... hmm, all hail doesn't work... ah... All applaud Krysty!!!! YAY!!! Yup Krysty is going to help me out with adding links to my other blogs, and to all me friends other blogs. WOOHOO!! so yup, I'm getting bored, so I'm going to stop and write some of my other blogs. Yup, later all! Oh yes, GOD LOVES YOU! God Bless, have fun, and take care!

No comments: