May 08, 2002

Well, I haven't talked to Krysty since last night but hey, it's all good. Just have to wait for Jim to get that html book to me soon.. heheheh... ah well. Oi, my throat is sore for some reason.. and it's hot in this class :( I'm really bored cuz Mr. Robby (Robinson) is makin' us do this for next statement thing with this Fibonacci numbers thing... ah well. Oi, I'm still really confused on what I'm going to do with me romatic life.... I'm really confuzled and no one is helping me to make a decision, but ah well... Yup, and Burger is sittin' beside me, well, most the time this calss, and he's going to some other kids computer to see how to do this stupid programing thing... it's going a bit smoother now... but ah well, I'm going to edit some of my blogs... yup, the only one that hasn't changed the site of is my Star Wars one, and well, my Star Trek one for now. I'm still thinking of what to change that site name to, hmmm... Hey Stienburg came through! It worked!! woohoo!! yay!... now back to boredom.. so I think I'm going to go fiddle with my other blogs now. Later! oh yeah, the Devil is a PRICK (wise words from Cathie), and Jesus Loves YOU!!!! God Bless, have fun, and take care!

No comments: