May 07, 2002

Oi, well, I'm not sure what I'm going to blog about right now. I'm just thinkin' of stuff. As I said before me and me girlfriend broke up... and I don't know what I'm going to do. There's well, hmmm, two girls that I may be interested in at school, but I don't know... one I think is interested in me, the other, I have NO idea. I could ask someone... hmmm, that could work... yeah, or wait... I dunno, well it might work. Hmmmm... who knows till I try eh? hey, who's playin? Oi... looks like detroit and colorado... and dane, it's not "D-troi-it" it's D-troit"... that bugs me for some reason when he says that all the time... ah well.... hehehe.. COOL!!! FIGHT!!!! hehehehe...and people keep complainin' about toronto fightin', oh wait... that looked like the Habs and Carolina... hehehehehe. Oi. I don't know WHAT I'm going to do right now. Yay! Krysty is (hopefully) gonna do that html coding for me! YAY!!! All applaud Krysty!!!! WOOHOO!!! Hmm, gotta buy her something Peachy. I'm pretty sure she still likes peach stuff... hmmmm now if only I can think of something... and if I have enough money. Well I gotta stop here for a minute. I'll just post this and then fiddle with stuff. so God Bless, have fun, and take care!

No comments: