May 04, 2002

Hey all! Well, Kin'ta Lett the Star Trek character's blog is now created, to visit that one go to: kintasbLog.blogspot.com . When I learn how to post links, I'll post a link to it, but right now that's the best I can do. Jim might be lending me a book on how to program with HTML so that'll be a BIG help :) So I'll be learning and doing some pretty neat stuff!! Woohoo!! Also, I'd like to promote my inspirers website (which has a link to her blog on it *two thumbs up :)* wich is a major bonus. Her site is www.underthesakuratree.com .She's a really good artist and a really cool person also. So, yup... I'm going to have to start doing some Kin'ta Lett stuff sometime... but hey :) ah well. Think that's all right now... I'm thinkin' that I'm going to hit the blogger websit to change the background of my blog or see if I can... all I have to do is find it.... hmmmm... well, God Bless, have fun, and take care!

No comments: