May 03, 2002

Hmmmm.... it's 11:07pm, and I'm kindda tired, and bored... my feet are sore also, wearing my work boots to work ( I know that sounds stupid, but I work at Burger King, so I don't need steel toed boots puttin' burgers in the grill) so yeah.... well it's not my entire foot, it's just my heels. Ah well, as a "person" emailed me and told me to add him more into my blogs so alright Roberticus, you're in there again, you start talkin' to me more and come up with more ideas for the mission and we'll see what happens.... Also, I'm thinkin' of makin' another blog for my Star Trek stuff, so yup.... I'm thinkin' of puttin' up the history and bios of both Kin'ta Lett's.... yes, there's going to be two, one for Star Wars, which there already is and he's a Twi'lek and he's really cool. So I'm going to finish now and go and work on my other blog. So God Bless, have fun, and take care!

No comments: