May 03, 2002

Well, this is my first blog of May 3rd 2002, and I'd just like to say, even though the Leafs lost last night, that's only one game out of 7 so, we can still come back. Also, I've been thinkin' about something that's tickled my mind for.... a while I guess, and it was brought up a bit last night while I was talkin' to someone on da phone, and I've come to a decision, I'm not sure if it's the right one or not, but I've decided so there. Yup, now, I can't think of anything else to put up here so I shall be writing to you again between 10:20am and 11:20am MY time, not blog time here, my time, cuz that's the time when I'm in my programming class... so yup, also Jim, I need some CD jewels (or whatever they're called) and also Jim, where were you last night? was there a play practice or somethin' cuz you weren't home and Drewbie brought his comp to your place.... ah well... I must leave now because I have an email to write!!! So, God Bless, have fun, and take care!

No comments: