May 02, 2002

Ooga booga booga!!! Yup, just my usual ramblings right now. I don't really have too too much to talk about right now.... 'cept that the Leafs are going to win against the Sens and there's nothin' to it!! So yeah, I just got burned copies of Starcraft from a friend of mine today, he misspelled the expansion one but hey, no one's perfect. Yup, otay, this is to the people who play the Star Wars RPG with me.... Rob and I have a mission in the making, Danny has one finished, but from what he's told me it's only for a few people so we all won't be able to play it... or so he says. I'm still workin' out a few bugs in peoples ideas, but hey. So yeah, my advice if anyone plays Danny's, be very careful, and the rewards are pretty good... I think I'm going to have a talk with him about that, cuz the rewards are just a little much. Ah well, we'll see when the time comes won't we. So yup, on a different note, Ashby and I are joining forces to buy a copy of the new Star Trek RPG, and we have decided that I'm GM or Star Wars and he's GM of Star Trek, so, when we buy it... and oh yes, we ARE buying it, either off of ebay or from the Decipher site we're getting it... we will have both Star Wars and Star Trek going. I'm going to get Ashby to post info about the Star Trek games and whatnot on his blog and the Star Wars stuff on mine. So yeah, I'm just workin' a few kinks out of the system right now, and soon it'll be up and running, oh and Ashby, as far as I know, we are still the highest bidders on the book so, that's good. Yup, also I'd like to say "Hi" to my hunny Jess :) I love you Jess!! :) I know you know, but hey.... hehehehe, now all I have to do is get her to come to my blog :D Now will her school block it off or no? Mine doesn't wich is cool, but then again her's is a Catholic school board so hmmmm. Ah well, yup I'm runnin' out of things to write so I shall stop here and I shall post later. God Bless, have fun, and take care!

No comments: