May 04, 2002

It's 4:46 in the pm, and I just finished cutting my part of our lawn. I haven't written much about Kin'ta Lett lately, but then again there isn't much TO write right now, except his history and what he looks like and stuff like that... but that'll require me to get up and search through my bookbag, and I don't feel like that right now. Anywho, I have to work at 8am tomorrow, and my next workday is wednesday from sometime to 10:30pm... on a SCHOOL NIGHT!!! it's crazy, mudder suggested that I stay at carries that night, I kindda agree. Ah well, work is ok, it's fun sometimes, and really boring and I hate it others, but well, it's kind of like a love hate relationship. I like my job, and also I hate some aspects of it also. Ah well. I'm going to stop now I believe, and work on some other stuff, that and I need a nap. I didn't get much sleep last night and I'm tired, so after I'm doin' doin' what I'm planin' on doin' I'm prolly going to go take a nap. God Bless, have fun, and take care!

No comments: